Thursday 13 April 2023

Azreal, Actual.



Yes yesterday was the 12th but I spent so much time getting Azreal together and finished that it felt like a heavy load and I wanted it to be right. 


I hadn't realised I'd not done any WIP phpts until I glued the robes together.




The tilt plate was very awkward to get on as you need the arm behind it to add some extra support..


The Last thing left to do was touch ups and the hair, the actual last thing I need to is see how this stacks up next to the one I converted from the Indomitus Crusade box Chaplain side by side.



After finding the photo of Azreal I did in 2020 and collage it with the actual Azrael I definitely got the banner right on my conversion. 


I got the pack, the yellow paint and a stronger lense for the head set and did the flames. 




Calling Azreal finished. 




No comments: