Sunday 16 April 2023

Blade Guard Veterans And A New Yearly Goal

 


I finally got around to starting the Blade Guard Veterans squad, I thought I had 6 of these but I found I only had 5, so I ordered parts for one from ebay. 



I spent a bit of time on this one, removing the arm and cleaning up under the shoulder so I could get that sword arm to fit.

Just waiting for number 6 to land before I can move forward with the squad, also ordered 5 bases for the squad to be mounted on, number 6 will be green stuffed and sculpted to match the cobble stone bases I've ordered. 



And onto the updated Yearly goal as this may have been mentioned in the Monthly Vow post but missed in the wall of text. As I was counting up the 1st Company with the 75 Terminators in various types of armour and 15 Blade Guard Veterans plus this squad takes me up to 96 Marines. I'm still hoping to secure a box of The Lion with Retinue, if I can't get that box,I'll be a little bit upset and just have to get The Lion on his own.
So the plan, I'm not expecting to get the limited edition box, annoyingly, so to round out my 1st Company I'm looking to buy a box of The Heresy era Indomitus pattern Terminators and a box of the 10th Edition starter set. Which will take me to 106 plus officers and finish my 1st Company. 

No comments: