Wednesday, 26 August 2026

Spring! Spring!

 


Well this week has been a total nightmare work wise. 
I'm posting this doing a waking watch at work. I really need that week off. 
Updates I got my 3rd Greaves Centaur primed the other day, but between 14 + hour shifts and this tonight my work/life balance is heavily on the work side this week. 

A plan for Friday. 
I'm cooking and baking on Friday so I'm hoping I can get a little break to get the Orrlock and Escher Gangers out and judge how best to assign the veteran rabble in their Centaurs. I'm currently planning to have hair match the colour of the vehicles the squads are assigned to. I'm thinking I need to add a couple of minis to round up the numbers. 

The heavy weapon squads Centaur, I still have the plan to paint both versions pink to match Rogal Dorns. 

No comments: