Wednesday, 19 August 2026

The Pink Panther Historically

 


I was having a look through the Astra Militarum Codex and saw the Krieg heavy weapon teams have 3 duel heavy stubbers.



Now one of the things I remember from WW2 history was the SAS stacking as many machine guns as possible on the Willis Jeep, and later mk1 Land Rover and used them in desert theatres to great effect. 



So seeing that squad weapon options I just had to get a 3rd Greaves Centaur for the low sides. One of the hobby chat guys has 5 heavy stubber that he's not using and is happy to let me have.




So plan A for the Pink Porcupine is mount those 2 half stubber on the front where the gatling cannon sits, 2 other twins will go on the side mounts and the single heavy stubber will be mounted on the bonnet.

I'm going to enjoy this. 

No comments: