Monday, 7 September 2026

In Spain the best upper sets do it

 


Sacked off the Dorns and anything pink today and chose to get the white section started.

Got Ushabati Bone base coat on these 3, had a whisky and let those dry

Then hit them with a layer of Mirky Mire, as I napped more than intended so to get the Wraithbone layer at least 2 tonight before I go to bed, probably the Hippogriffs and take the Centaur to work tomorrow to finish that and it's squad, to see how those look.



I was able to get 1 thin coat on before bed time. 


So the plan for the morning  is another thin coat of Wraithbone on all 3, with a plan to get the Tau Ocher stripes on them before I set off for work, which makes the Tuesday night plan the squad, pink pants, brown boots and jacket, pink plates/shirts and see how they come out

No comments: