Wednesday 27 November 2013

Cypher Conversion, Company Commander & Chapter Commander

I made mention yesterday of the bits and pieces used in various conversions of Cypher that I'd made. Today money where my mouth is time. First the Cypher conversion that I'm running as a Veteran Sgt with the relic chainsword, bolt pistol and mk 3 power pack. Next up is my Company Commander most of it is a Destroyer with a Chaos plasma pistol and Destroyer bolt pistol, the straight mag on this is very close to the mag on Cyphers bolt pistol. Next up is my counts as Azriel, this is made, if memory servers me correctly, from a spare pair of Terminator legs you get in the DA Vets box, a Space Wolf torso ( the teeth aren't teeth on this one but represent the Fallen taken by The Lions Blades) the sword is my first attempt at a Sovnya made from an eldar sword and a small pole taken from a banner possibly, the plasma pistol arm is from Cypher as is the back pack, the head is from the DA Veterans box. I've chosen not to go with the helmet barer but going for the mantel of the Lion I thought I'd go with the cloak off the Chaos Terminator, to denote rank, even though that's something DA don't really go in for, I found a horse hair crest and stuck it on the cloak and I'm calling it The Mantel Of The Lion. This might get used as a Mantel of Heros at some point.

No comments: