Monday 16 November 2020

Scinari Cathallar

Well no, not this time, this is the Star Player Shadow Seer The Greiving Mother. 

I have been putting this off for a while now, worry about being able to pull it off.


I started off with an ushabati bone base coat. 



I then used the deep oath flesh contrast paint on the legs, face and hands. 

I honestly will be using this one again, I really like how it looks.




Before going over everything with a coat of pallid witch flesh. 




Before going over that with a white Scar highlight. 

The hair got a base coat of yeril yellow, a reikland flesh wash then a highlight of flash git yellow. 

The base was done to match the Wraith bone of other bases. 




The only thing left to do is an oxide wash on over the base. 

Yes I have left the front part of the head gear / crown / fanciest of hats off as I know that will break off in storage, the same as the brazier isn't glued together either. 

No comments: