Tuesday 16 January 2018

At Least I Didn't Collapse The Universe

This took a couple of hours to set up and dismantle and I took so long several of the Dreads fainted and a couple have  broken ankles so not everything is upright.
There's 69 dreads on the board and not much room for many more.
There's been suggestions that I take this and progress to a company's worth of Dreadnoughts , which I've, frankly, balked at and that's not just because I've made a vow to not buy any dreads this year, but there's storage issues as well.

1 comment:

WestRider said...

That is seriously impressive. And I'm saying that as someone who has more Dreads than anyone else who I actually know in person. I think you're a little under twice as many as me. They are seriously just such awesome Models. Can never have too many.