Friday 16 August 2019

Land Speeder, Scouts and Something Else

Before going to bed yesterday lunch time I sprayed the 3 Land Speeder sprues black, I only brought the one with me to put together tonight, mostly for the practice as the last one of these I built was a Storm and that was a long time ago.
I'm planning to bring the other 2 sprues and the one that came in the lot of bits to get a coat of black on that. I'll be going over all of them again with the black to make sure it's more even than I managed with the rattle can.
These scouts are metal and are the bolt pistol and knives squad with missile launchers support. Plan is to pack the bolter scouts that need painting / touch up.
One of the last units from The Glorious 1000, this one is going to get an acetone bath to clean it up and a minor upgrade, I'm planning to give this two sets of twinned Heavy bolters, in the same way I did with Math, son of Mathonway, turning this second edition Furioso dread into a Mortis Casterferrum dread, it'll still be in the Ordo Astartes strike force.

No comments: