Monday 5 August 2019

Picked Clean

After giving the metal venerable dreadnought a bath and brush, I gave it a go over with a file to get the any remaining glue and paint flakes off it.
I did try an alternative plate on the chest but decided that the orginal plate was better.
I don't know where the cover on the back of the hand has got to, and when I cleaned it I forgot to take the plastic part I was going to use off, and it melted, so I had to use something else, I filed the spacer off the back of the groin plate, and green stuffed it onto the hand. I then green stuffed the chapter badge onto the plate.
And this one is for Dread Tober hopefully, it's part of the stretch goal, for the pre Heresy, pre Logar Emperor’s Heralds, I've used a couple of the Death Guard bits as scrolls as well as a few Dark Angels bits to imply Imperial Edicts, I removed the head and added a Death Guard head that was tidied up and kind of looks like a speaker grill.

No comments: