Wednesday 7 August 2019

The Björn Contemptor

In 2017 when I got a bit carried away with buying dreadnoughts I did a thing with several versions of Björn The Fell Handed, the rational was that the Warp drive went wrong in a different way and merged several realities and various versions of Björn where in one place at one time, a guy in strange blue box and a woman in blue and a guy in steely grey sorted the problem out eventually. So to add to to this when I was last down at Warhammer World I picked up the Space Wolf Contemptor and bought another Björn dreadnought kit for the bits. Last night I did a little bit of messing around with some of the decorative plates and mounted the sarcophagus side plates on the shoulders, the trailing end provides a bit of cover to the elbow mounts, I chopped up a plasma cannon and fitted the frost cannon on it, and the dreadnaught shin plates have been mounted on the knees. The only one left I haven't used is old metal Venerable Dread, if I have one left after what I have planned I think that that is next for this daft idea.

No comments: