Sunday 4 August 2019

The Death Guard Dread Mob

While I was just about awake this morning I unpacked the Contemptor of Contagion and Math and put them with the other Dreads in the mob, this has been a great little thing to do, I'd never play a Death Guard army but I'd have a lot of fun converting one up.
To hide the join on the Contemptor I made some epilettes from green stuff for one side and cut some off a shoulder plate on the other.
The fungal growths and everything else got painted and then I did the last 2 bits as well to round this one out.
So far 5 heavily converted dreads this month, 4 of these and this one,
, which isn't a million miles of look wise, just unsure about the height, and the Drop pod and the Predator that's been touched up. I'm bumping the Scouts to next month's Vow and adding the re paint on the Warden in White to this month's as I'm hoping I've sorted out the ankle injury it's always struggled with, the hull has had a bath and a brush and is in a tub to be taken back to work tonight for a final pick clean and first assembly.

No comments: