Thursday 5 March 2020

Practice Peice, Dettol Smelling Mini And More Mortal Realms

Started in the early afternoon when I woke up by stripping the Iron Warrior in Dettol, was able to get a black coat on it at home, before setting off for work. At work I got the lead bleacher on it on, and all the detail stuff while my eyes were fresh ish. After that one was finished I thought it would be a good idea to practice a Luna Wolf paint job on a mini.
I got the reikland flesh wash on the robes, a highlight of tau ocher and then flash git yellow, as well as a mechanicus grey on the armour, and found I'd left the dawnstone at home.
So I had a bit of time to get the Celestial Ballista and crew built, and the armour was painted up to the same level as the other lot Stormcast.

2 comments:

Frost and Fists said...

Sounds like a productive day!
~ Wolfbrother Methos

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Insomnia does have its uses!
Thanks!