Saturday morning I showed one of my coworkers the Sigmarite Graveyard I'd painted up, she was impressed and asked if I could do one for her. I was lucky that the local shop had a second copy in stock, and picked it up. Assembly and base coat was nice and easy, once the base coat was dry I started with the green stuff, giving it the same algae look I'd used on some of the Nurgle Dreads last year.
I timed out as it was only an 11 hour shift last night, so only thing done after that was the camoshade wash, which went over all the tombs. I asked what colour rose she'd like and was told black so I've added a purple and a pink to hight light the petals for tonight, and I've never used the pink paint to date.