Tuesday 21 June 2016

Filled Out The Chaos Family Tree

When I finished the Space Crusade Chaos Dreadnought last month I liked how it looked. I did want to do the 4 armed variety so kept an eye out on ebay for one, and after checking my bank today I picked one up; minor issue is it's on it's way from France.

So tonight I dug out the left overs from the Chaos helbrute kit to see where I can go with this. I have the Missile launcher, left hammer arm and right power fist, I also found the spare las cannons from my Razorback kit.
I cut the cannons down so they would fit onto the back of the hand


I also added lots of green stuff to the arm and added some of the spare armour plates to cover that up as much as possible.


Now I just have to wait for the Dread to arrive and get to work on it.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: