Saturday 14 October 2017

Armies On Parade

A bit of a departure for me, but I went down to Wigan today to pre Order Ruinstorm and sort out some paints and a box of Aggressors, while I was in the store I asked the manager if I could borrow one of the store tables in a couple of weeks for half an hour to get some photos of the loyalist dreadnought family tree, the manager suggested I enter the lot into Armies on Parade as it'll be open that week. I have finished the Ironclad and have a metal one and a basic plastic one to paint so I'll get those out of the way this week and then look at getting bases painted.


So I dropped into the local timber merchant and got a 2 x 2 board that I've just sprayed black as I have no time to really build a full on diaorma.
A black board and 9 ( I think) white dreads will stand out.

No comments: