Sunday 29 October 2017

Early Plans For 2018



It's nearly November and I'm starting to think about what I'm going to focus on next year.
I think at this point I'll wait for the Harlequins 8th ed Codex to come out and then see what's changed and then focus on that army in 2018. I'll also be picking up the Dark Angels Codex and The Lion when he's released.


The main plan for the first part of the year is to get my Chaos Helbrute family tree re painted and a board worked out for Armies on Parade 2018.

Around that I'm thinking of rounding out my Dreads with some of the Forge World ones, and converting the Abomination class dreads into Deredos.
And I'm not going to plan to start a new army in 2018. But I'm not saying I won't be, I have declared that I won't be starting a Sisters army if they get plastic minis though, with possible exception of the Penetent Engine.

No comments: