Friday 20 October 2017

I Demand A Recount!

Photo heavy post!

I got 55 Dreads to fit onto the 2x2 before loosing the desire to get the Exodites of Telvig Wraith Lords pit as well , which would have taken it to 63. . .

55 with room to spare.


19 (or 24, depending on if you count the Deathwing Knights), Dreads for the 40k Lion's Blades.


2 Talons for the 30k Dreadnought army.





Storage hasn't been kind to one of the metal venerable dreadnoughts.




The Knights of Blood Dreads

The Hounds dreads.

The Exodites of Telvig Wraith Lords





And the Chaos helbrute family tree.
All the boxes are now back upstairs, just got the Librarian Dreadnought arms in my box to magnetise the hands tonight.

2 comments:

WestRider said...

Very impressive, dude! I think you might be the only person I know with more Dreads than me. IIRC, my last count was somewhere in the 35-40 range, but I've picked up at least a couple more since then.

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

I have another Chaos Mk1 being worked on and I'm planning on turning a Redemptor into Bjórn the Fell Handed so that's 2 more.
Next year is a Forge World dreads year.