Tuesday 18 July 2023

Contrast Baal Red

 


After getting a coat of primer on this one I had a long walk to let the primer dry. When back home after buying some beige primer and getting a coffee and watching the rain from a coffee shop window, I brought it on from the shed, gave the Baal red contrast a very good shake and made a start on the shooty fat Albert. Some places needed a second coat because the grey primer so got them. Once dry it had an agrax earthshade wash all over.



When that was dry I gave it a highlight of Evil Sunz scarlet and then old wild rider red. Then I went over the mechanical areas with black. I'll give them a dry brush with iron warrior in the morning. I'm planning a trip to Wigan first thing to pick up some more Evil Sunz scarlet as the current one is getting a bit dry and I'll probably add a pot of lead bleacher as well and check what textured paints they have in as for something else to the base with.

There's also the gold and details to do.

No comments: