Sunday 2 July 2023

The Leviathan Box Started


I'm ahead of target for yesterday, after getting The Lion packed up I got the sprues I'd primed the other day together and started putting them together. The Captain and Librarian both push fit very well.

The Librarian I'm looking at following the guide on the paint app. The Captain I'm thinking about throwing it open and asking people what chapter I should paint it as, as I'd put 3 months worth mortgage payments that a Primaris Beliel is on the way with the Dark Angels suppliment.



The Terminator squad was really nice, there's a couple of not smooth fits but those are hidden by the arms.

Plan A for these is mostly black with the green highlights, with a few plates in bone.



The Sternguard are good to fit, although one of them did need to be glued, but that could well have been me.

The plan for this squad is similar to the Terminator squad, black plates with green highlights and some bone sections.



 

As these 2 are on the same sprue I also assembled them as well. I'm 50/50 on what colours to paint the Phobos Lieutenant, either for The Lion's Blades or Blood Angels.

1 comment:

Richard said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.