Sunday 16 July 2023

Sternguard Veterans, Lieutenant and Apothecary


 

I'd given the sprure a beige primer spray. I'd got the ushabati bone on the Sternguard and Apothecary yesterday.


The Apothecary got a Nuln Oil wash first, then an ushabati bone, a  screaming skull layer then pallid wytch flesh with the detailing. There's just the base to go on this one.






The lieutenant got a Baal Angel contrast last night. This morning  I gave it a wash of agrax earthshade.

When that was dry I gave it an evil sunz scarlet, then the old wild rider red, then the new wild rider red .

All the belts today had a coat of balor brown then Agrax Earthshade wash. There's a couple of belts I missed on the nid plates, which got a similar colour scheme as the Screaming Killer as did the spore thing on the base.

No comments: