Monday 10 July 2023

Terminator Captain

 Last week looked like an easy week with 4 days rotated off, but I woke up at work on 3 of those so sent a message to my manager pointing out that I only had 1 actual day off.

Yesterday I woke up at work and got the bus to Preston, in the store they only had contrast orange in store.


While I was not in a mood to paint anything I put the Terminator Captain up for a vote as to what Chapter to paint it as and the results was Celebrants Chapter. I have everything for the yellow but not to blend the orange and red, I still need to get to a store and hope they have orange in and that will be Saturday.





I also decided to do the Terminator squad in black with green highlights.



These will be finished in the week.


While I sat watching the GP I started the screaming killer as well. I wanted to do something different and after watching some Centarworld and seeing the grey scale character I thought I'd like to try it in shades of grey 



I do like this mini and I'm about 75% sure I'll be buying the multi pose kit.




All for the posing at the end of the process.

No comments: