Wednesday 26 July 2023

Photo Heavy Post


I had forgotten about finishing the base on the Apothecary, rest assured it was done the other night but as usual I don't have a photo.



 And here's the beginning of the Dreadnought army. I want something different on the bases here but most of the GW base material paints are out of stock. Do other companies make these types of paint?




Even though I hadn't finished the base I still got a good photo with the Apothecary and Librarian facing the screaming killer.



And lastly I got a very nice photo of the Captain facing the Carniflex, these 2 where taken for a Facebook group I'm in Monthly Challenge,this month's theme was 'Bring it on' or as I interpreted it 'come and have a go if you think you are hard enough'. I really like the photo with the Captain framed by the outstretched claws.

I'm finishing at 10am today and there's a Lego kit and the Nephilm jet  fighter to build as well and I think I'm going to spray the flamer boys black today as it'll be nice.

No comments: