Sunday 8 December 2019

Gregor Fell Hand In Cataphractii Armour

I'm rather happy with how the head has come out, uses tau Ocher on the skin and flash git yellow on the hair, both had an agrax earthshade wash, the hair got a touch up of flash git yellow, the moustache and beard had a careful touch. A final high light of screaming skull was done and was used on the eye brow ridge for a crack at eye brows for once.
All the armour got a base coat with the Macragge grey mix and then a coat of dawnstone.
There's still a few things to do like gems and metallic stuff but I'll concentrate on that tonight.
And the first thing I did last night was to get the 4 of these built.

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

He looks good in Cataphractii Armour. And I see you suffer from HBS (Hobby Butterfly Syndrome) too. “Must progress this tonight... ooh shiny new stuff...”

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

The servo haulers and the Primaris I built yesterday are to clear some of the stack of Conquest magazines that have built up on the chair, I can now recycle the plastic bag and have most of the chair back.