Monday 16 December 2019

Grey Knight Forge World Dread

I bought some satin black spray on my way home from paying the monthly gas and electric and got this old boy painted when it was light and not freezing outside. When it started getting dark I brought it in and left it alone for a bit longer. Tonight I gave it a lead bleacher dry brush on the body, any mechanical bits got a brass scorpion dry brush and and then I went over the sword and shield with Storm host silver, as well as edge highlights with that. Eyes got a coat of evil Sunz Scarlet as did some of the wax on the purity seals some others got temple Guard blue as did the lenses on the weapon arms. I've had a message from work today and I'm fairly sure that my painting plans are out of the window this month, complex work patterns broken out.

No comments: