Thursday 9 February 2012

Nightmare on Froth St.

So What Did I Learn From Saturdays Game of Nightmare on Froth St?

Apart from my daughter needing to be walked through how to play a role play game, well I'd most likely roll before the game starts to see how many Zombies are on the table at the start of the game. And then state where the zed's entry points are with a roll to see if i'm using a tank zed, fast zed, walker or zombie horde.

Looking at other things in the game it runs really very well, the turn system with the cards took a bit of getting used to, and in my case kind of back fired with my player wanting to learn how to play Black Jack, Pontoon, Rummy and Poker... But back on topic it is well thought out for something that took '20 minutes to think up'. The random nature of the drawn cards can turn a game.

What's next?

Well making some walls for one to give the impression of confined space, and also to help my player to see the game, for that I've been shown a site that sells modular section scenery so will be looking into that, after all the other pojects I've got on the drawing board. These are a still to be built Slannesh Daemon Princess, my idea for a Sentinal Squadron for my Skitarii out of some resin Land Rovers with Forge World Auto Cannons and a resin Jackle with a Forge World Las Cannon. And my living room. The way i keep giving myself projects to do you'd think i was avoiding doing it still.

No comments: