Tuesday 24 July 2012

Vardar Corsairs





this is the leader for my Corsair allies to the The Lions Blades. This model is just one of the extras you get in the Venom kit all I've done is to add a Tomb King sword in the hand that would be grabbing the railing and then green stuffed an Empire Repeating Pistol to the arm to represent a Bale Light, a small laser weapon that causes a pinning test and a Shadowfield Geneator in one.
Paint job was a white base coat, I then washed both a few times with gw Sepia, then a white coat on certain areas with th Ice Blue added as a contrast colour. I also painted the scarf and towel orange to give her something more eye catching. I was asked on Facebook why I'd stopped work on the The Lions Blades and replied that it was because I'm waiting for the new Codex now, and I was also bored of painting black armour and wanted a change.

No comments: