Monday 13 August 2012

First 5th Company Post



First off I was rather bored after finishing the Venom the other week and had nothing to do for about a week outside of work so got to looking at spares from the Venom kit, and I saw the chain weapons and they reminded me of the old Dwarf Slayer model that had 2 axes on chains and worked like a Night Goblin Fanatic, and i though what would a Space Marine like that look like...


This just shows an uassembled painted version, at this point I wasn't to sure which of my 2 plundered Space Wolf back packs I'd use, so I base coated both of them and had a look at which one I prefered.











So Saturday morning I'm up early to do a Saturday sleep as a favour to a co-worker who hasn't asked to swop a shift in the last year. Like normal I was up early and before I had to set off I washed the base that I'd painted the night before with a sepia wash and then set off to work. Damn that was long weekend...






So these 2 show front and back assembled views with the Space Wolf Power Pack. My work around for this is that the 5th have close contections to the local maneless Lions of their homeworld. (Thinking something along the lines of The European Lion)or possbly The Cave Lion as these 2 are about the size of wolves). for the moment the right are is blu taced on for storage and transport.





No comments: