Monday 7 January 2013

What to choose

So apart from regretting buying the White Dwarf with all the lovely lovely DA stuff in it, as there is even less to read than before, I'm taken, yes I will be buying some more Terminators at some point, yes I will be buying a couple of the flyers, not to sure yet if I'll be buying the Land Speeders as I'd like to see how they do in a battle before I fork out my hard earned for them, and as I'm in the DA Facebook group I'm sure I'll hear something about them.
So I'm thinking for starters i'll get one of the flyers and try magnetising the thing so I can play as both, but I'll have to get one before I can see how badly that goes... Beyond that I've got my Corsairs to do, so some Forge World buying will be happening this year, The Glorious 1000 are getting rounded out to 2500, got a Forge Father to finish off for them and a Librarian in power armour, I keep looking on ebay for some old Imperial Robots to use as Servitors but they only have them in epic at the moment. While this is going on I'll be touching up my Assault Company and will of course be buying the Codex when it comes out.

No comments: