Friday 8 August 2014

Harlequins, Troupes and Star Players

So day off little bits have been done. The Star Players have been started and the 3rd Chorus have been undercoated, at first with Avenhiem Sunset, I tried some Yeirl Yellow over that and it didn't come out to well, so I went back to basics and my training as a painter in auto repair, if we had to paint something yellow we'd first try and talk the customer out of it then if that didn't work we'd spray it with a beige primer so I tried it over a Ushabiti Bone and that covered it so much better and so the rest of the squad have been given an Ushabiti bone base cost.
The Death Jester was taken out back and sprayed with the last usable squidge of black from the Halfords spray, when it had dried I dry added some Ushabiti Bone and then dry brushed some Bleached Bone over that.

No comments: