Monday 25 April 2016

Forge World Bulletin 25th of April 16

Monday 25 April 2016
EXCLUSIVELY DEADLY!

There are plenty of reasons to go to one of our great events like Warhammer Fest; the seminars; hobby demonstrations; fun activities; and, of course, exclusive models.

I’ve just got hold of the event exclusive model that’ll be released at Warhammer Fest, and it’s stunning! Take a look…


In Cataphractii Terminator Armour, and wielding a Thunder Hammer and what looks very much like a combi-volkite weapon, this model is going to make an imposing and characterful commander in a lot of armies soon!

You’ll be able to get hold of him for the first time at Warhammer Fest, so get your tickets now!
So for me I did get paid eventually and have bought my bits for the 2 Captains

I have also bought a BaC Contemptor and I will be looking at doing a side by side comparison with the 2 Forge World ones I have, this is planned to be painted for the Knights Of Blood.

posted from Bloggeroid

No comments: