Sunday 28 May 2017

Primaris Astartes Dread

More photos of the Primaris Astartes Dread from Fest.
Looks like it's hit middle age. . .


DA

BA
My phones software is basic, I'm only able to change hue on the whole photo.






And some colour variations so you have an idea what it'll look like in other colours.

DA green

Salamander green

Yellow

BA

Shadow Wolves
Yes I intend to play and see if I'm able to just change colour in a certain area but my phone is fairly basic and over a year old now.

1 comment:

Kadmon said...

Nice work, thank you! I've linked it in our article about the model: https://alkony.enerla.net/english/the-nexus/miniatures-nexus/miniature-related/miniature-kit/primaris-redemptor-dreadnought-1-kit-for-warhammer-40-000-ed8-from-games-workshop-2017-miniature-kit-review