Thursday 11 October 2018

Conquest 4, 5, & 6 And Other Bits

I went out yesterday to pick up some more astroganite and Martian dust for bases and while I was out I missed the post man. I went up to the depot this morning and picked up my package with the 3 issues of Conquest, more Pox walkers, my Lieutenant, as the other 2 got sold, one to Germany and one to America, so this one is now part of my plan for next year. Issue 6 is the Death Guard again and I picked up a copy and got one in the pack, so I have 6 of them again, with the spare from the last batch I can make a squad of 7 for my plan of a herald squad for each Chaos God to go with the chaos version of Sicarus that's now in my chaos army.
I also sprayed the other Warlord with the black to cut painting time and the feeling of being overwhelmed when it comes to the actual painting of Coercive Umbra, as I was feeling pretty blah at the detail on the first one, Equus Pallidus 

No comments: