Thursday 20 December 2018

A Nebulous Plan For 2019

There's a plan forming for my first buys in January when I'm , ah hem, allowed to buy dreads again.
I had no idea that this kit bash Sisters of Battle dread existed, from what has been talked about this it was from a US magazine from sometime in 3rd edition, which would explain that perfectly as my kids were under 10 at that time.
The plan is to bring this up to date with an Ironclad dreadnought with a flame storm cannon, mounted in a storm bolter arm and a shoulder mounted multi melta underslung on the fist, might use the chain fist you get for that one. I was thinking of using the Conquest Redemptor Dreadnought for this project , especially with a multi melta on the fist but I need to have a play around with one first to see how it would look.

No comments: