Saturday 24 August 2019

Re-Worked The Mortis Casterferrum Dreadnought

Another old dread updated, this time a 2nd edition Furioso dreadnought I've given a sideways promotion to a heavy bolter Mortis Casterferrum type. Only thing left are the hands, buy I didn't like the ones it came with so when I get some time I'm going to check my bits to make sure I have 2 of the closed hands that come in the plastic Björn the Fell Handed kit.
The colours for this are from an old, sold codex army I had a few years ago, back then it was what came before troll slayer orange and bleached bone. I stripped it and repainted it in Wild rider red over Wazdakka red and Deepkin Flesh over screaming skull, over ushabati bone.

2 comments:

Siph_Horridus said...

Cool concept with the Ammo feeds and HBs and Ammo Boxes.

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Thanks!