Tuesday 13 October 2020

Monthly Vow 12th Of September To The 12th Of October


 Huuummm. Yeah not my best month. 



I had a very bad month in real life, loosing a client, which really took the wind out of me, with zero desire to do anything. So only got 2 things painted, the Primaris Azrael and Asmodai. 
Plans for this month, I have the latest scenery set cut from the sprue for Mortal Realms that I'm painting for the coworker and one of the Knight Incantors, and I'm also hoping that the undead blood bowl team gets released next week, I'm going to try and get that done as well although I can stretch that till November as its planned to be a Christmas present. Beyond those commission pieces and with the Astartes Codex out now, I'm waiting till my bills are paid then seeing what I have left before putting my order in, Codex, cards, 2 Invader ATV's, 1 Ridge Runner, 1 Chaplain on bike and paints, oh and some more triple A batteries for the head band. Think my aim is the Chaplain on bike and some other AoS stuff, as the pile keeps growing... 

Review Time










Azrael crosses the Rubicon Primaris, I put way more time and effort into this than normal and it shows, I am really happy with how this came out, especially the banner. 











The Asmodai was another Primaris project, I had ordered the fine cast version and cut it up to make this, the Asmodai shoulder pads took some filing to get to fit onto the Indomitus Chaplain. The head was a quick decapitation and it fitted with no more effort involved. 

No comments: