Friday 12 August 2022

Monthly Vow 12th Of August To The 12th Of September

 


Okay, the Nundamn didn't even get out of the box, but the kaiju sized Mcfarlane Toys Sister Of Battle surely counts double for this?

Okay so plan A for this month, to Patrolman to be promoted and to get shields, think I'll toughen up the pair of shot gunners with a shield each. Beyond that, the tank at least needs a picture with the gang...

Build wise there are plenty of Sisters and I managed to get issue 49 so have a Penitent Engine to build, as well as the Nundamn. 


Review Time. 




The Cannoness, Jet Girl and Bruce all got the last little bits done.




The Cyber mastiff was painted next, still needs a name... And to be bought in game. 




The Mcfarlane artist proof Sister of Battle for a clients birthday present. As a project I enjoyed this, I found it a challenge in a different way, because of the size of it. I'm hoping we get an artists proof Dreadnought at some point. 



The Orlocks got built as one of the group wanted a first game, but that fell through. 



As the core colours are mostly the same I added the Kal Jericho mini I've had for ages into this lot as well and everything got the agrax earthshade leather process. 



This one is a regular patrolman rather than the named character with stub guns rather than Las pistols. 


The GW safe version of Tank Girl was done first, I just need to find an autogun that's not got a hand on it to give her. 




Boat Girl and Subrina 



The rest of the crew. I think I've deleted the Jet Girl pics on her own... 


The Sharp books side of the company



Still need something for Sub Girl to have her foot on




And everything bar the tank... 


No comments: