Monday, 20 July 2026

Testing Colours



 The 2 Commissar Greaves minis testers for colours.

Having limited space I wasn't able to pack too many colours into my box to bring with me and I wanted to test my browns first, I used Catchan flesh as a base and the Dark Star Mirky Mire as a wash with a mix of Catchan flesh and Steel Legion drab as a highlight.

While this looks good on the coat and boots here, I think I need a different colour for the trousers. My first thought was green, as Tank Girl is former army herself but I'm not sure about where to go with that for now.






So the 2 of the colours so far are Pink Horror and Catachan Flesh with a Mirky Mire wash. I'll have a look at what I have in for a choice later or could just do brown jacket and pink pants as those 2 I've painted already do look like they actually work.

I'd intended to root through the paints last night when I got in but I just ate some toast and was in bed before 9pm, so that didn't happen. 

No comments: