Tuesday 28 June 2011

Iron Warriors



These 2 photos are the current painted strenght of my Iron Warriors section of my army.
In the top photo are, from the rear, a squad of Terminators with a heavy flamer, this has been converted to have a dragon head as the nozzle of the flamer itself, a selection of converted weapons to show the old and honoured nature of these warriors, and a combi melta with a chain fist to top off that squad.
The next squad is of Havocs, these 4 are armed with 4 auto cannons and the AC has a trophy from a 'nid Teveragon that his squad downed in round of shooting.
The next squad is again Havocs with missile launchers, these 4 models are all Space Crusade Chaos Marines.
The bottom model is the Chaos Lord armed with twin linked bolter, plasma pistol and daemon weapon.
The bottom photo is of the 4 troop choices I've so far built. Okay, this part of my Army has fallen aside. I might come back to it at some point but for now Iron Warriors aren't a priority for me, what with Knights Of Blood/Carchadons next and the Eldar Corsairs after Project M annd the Titan.

No comments: