Friday 20 April 2012

XIX Chapter Latest

Ohh shiny new format... Shows what being stuck at work for 50+ hours a week can leave you when you do it for a month.

So it's nearly a month since I last posted anything on here not my fault I've just  not had a day when I had the time to get to a PC and get on line , not that I've been able to do much in the last month.

I've picked up a Command Squad box set as you can see, as I'm bringing the XIX back from the Dark Side and going full on loyalist with them. As a result of this decision I'm also repainting the Knights
 of Blood at some point as my Assault Company and my Iron Warriors as my Devastator Company, most likely do the Iron Warriors first as they'll be the easiest to do, and I don't need to repose any of them.


So I got the Command Squad box set as I needed a an Apothecary I also ended up using the Company Standard as well to give the 3rd Company a decent banner.

From the top ;

Top-Company Master, rear view trying to show the storm bolter and the plasma pistol mounted on the lightning claws. The power pack is actually taken off a Sister of Battle and it is a jump pack, although I'm just using it as a standard power pack.
Second- the Apothecary unassembled but painted

Third- the Command Squad as was

Forth- The Command Sqaud as is

No comments: