Wednesday 25 April 2012

XIX Chapter Deathwing

So as I said the other day I've not had much time recently and I'm also restructuring the XIX so I rooted through my assembled models and started looking at the Terminators I've got and thought "stuff lets get my Deathwing going.I already had 2 squads made up, one from the Blackreach box set and the other I'd bought with a load of marines and my assault cannon dread. The others are all scratch builds. As you can see one is at this moment legless, but after the weekend, when I pick up another box of DA Veterans I'll have the legs I want for it. So this week off I'm finally at least filling my walls in over the next couple of days and then I'll be putting some effort into the last 2 squads. to top this little lot off I've got an order coming from Forge World for my birthday of a squad of the Tartaros Terminators, I've also got a single Gery Knight Apothecary arm coming as I plan to make a Deathwing Command Squad out of these guys, just need to get a Standard made up for them. now

No comments: