Monday 29 October 2012

8 Hours Work

So this weekend I had a fair bit to and on top of that I set myself the target of finishing these 17 marines, I choose not to do the guy with the autocannon, on top of shopping, the post I put up on Saturday, cooking tea for my kids on Sunday as I was on a sleep shift, and cooking tea for Saturday night and being a parent and cleaning my living room up a bit. The notes next to the photos are from the Facebook Group I put them up on, as well as the comments people put up
This weekends project, 4 space crusade missile launchers, one heavy bolter (the guy with the auto cannon isn't being painted), 3 Knights of Bloods who are going to be Sgt's, and 9 Marines, the armless guy is my counts as heavy weapon marine. If anyone has a missile launcher knocking about send me a message.
Undercoated. Person 1: I see some awesome Space Crusade guys there! Me:you do yes, I have a habit of not throwing stuff away, and this is only there 2nd paint job as well. Person 1: Yeah, I still have my Space Crusade game as well, and fully plan on using every available miniature on the tabletop. Me:I've cut some of the marines up and used the legs for some of my scratch built terminators, the orks are still in the box the genestealers have been used for chaos conversions, that I'm now not using, the Chaos androids along side some 2ed necrons form the core of my (old codex) chaos marine army, and the Dread is in my Marine Company. I keep looking on ebay for more of them as well.
Orange done. Cooking tomorrows tea now, male and multi tasking! Person 2(Female):Woohoo clever you :-):-) Me:When I was posting this I was on facebook, grilling sausages and had a wok full of butternut squash, red peppers, onions, garlic and Chirizo on the hob. 3 things! Person2:A man of many talents :-):-)
Khaki half done, now off shopping again for fajita mix for tea. Depending on time I'll wash first or wash after tea. Person3:Do I see some super sweet Space Crusade marines in there? :):) Me:Chaos Marines are my missile launchers, yes and there's 2 marines in there as well.
Done! Now on to tonights tea.
And my reward for this, and 3 of it's friends.

No comments: