Thursday 19 September 2013

Plans and Project M.

So last time I was in the library I wasn't able to get the blogger screen to load,so I wasn't able to put any photos on my last post and I'm doing this from my phone as it doesn't need any pics. Plans for The Glorious 1000 after readg Codex: Space Marine, I feel that at first glance the Ultramarine Chapter Tactic is going to draw a lot of kids and power gamers but each Tactic being usable only once a game, unless you take Pappa Smurf who lets you use one again, I don't think it's worth it. Personally I think I'll be using Imperial Fist Chapter Tactic and when I pad them out or I'll be using The Ravenguard Chapter Tactic, although I do plan to try the others at some point, I think the White Scars CT will be better fielded with the Lions Blades 2nd Company. Now onto PROJECT M; M for murder? M for my god wheres your money gone? M for my god what are you doing? M for Masterdon? A while ago I picked up a new Star Wars ATST to make a Scout Titan, now the version I picked up had a detachable head, which had been sitting around doing nothing all that time. I have read almost all of the HH novels and one of the things talked about was the Space Marine Mastodon, when I first read about it I wanted to buy one/make one. So after a chat with my oldest daughter about the art supplies at the uni shop she works at she's picking up some plasti card for me to make the body, just need to find a company that makes tracked bogies so I can buy 4 and some old engine blocks from Land Raider/ Dreadnought and some more heavy weapons to load it up. The Scout Titan hasn't really progressed beyond the bits legs and shell, still looking for a cockpit, I did see something a couple of weeks ago, but didn't have any cash to pick it up.

No comments: