Wednesday 6 November 2013

Just Waving At The Moment.

Could the next Star Wars Triology end up more like High School Musical IN SPACE!!!!! I watch BBC Breakfast in the morning as I find it's the least annoying breakfast TV programme, and I like how they do the weather, I also like Star Wars, I love the first 3 films, they are the first films I remember seeing at the cinema (Empire may have been the first film I saw in a cinema or it could be Flash Gordon, it's been about 35 years). Now how do BBC Breakfast and Star Wars even get into a blog post?
Well I was watching it this morning when Charlie and Susanna made an announcement about an open casting call for Star Wars, the priducers are looking for (1) a street smart & strong orphaned girl in her late teens and a smart capable man in his late teens or early 20's. While like most things I'm going to resever judgement on the finished projects till I can see footage, that casting spec does not fill me with a warm and fuzzy feeling.

No comments: