Saturday 16 November 2013

Remagnetised The Titan

The first batch of magnets arrived yesterday, but as I was taking this week of thing seriously yesterday all I did was nap in the afternoon and drink pear cider in the evening and watch Marval Agents Of Shield. So this morning I got the Titan into the kitchen and stripped the small magnets off the pelvis and shell and fitted a couple of the rectanglular and 2 to the chopped up Rhino chassis. The magnets on the cockpit are set at an angle with green stuff and the opposite magnets have been glued to the shell. While I was out in the week I picked up a couple of sheets of plasticard and some more superglue but this glue is rather fluid, so I bought some of the gel glue today to use instead but so far I haven't broken it out of the packet. The plasticard is going on the Rhino to hide the horribul job I did of getting the tracked sections off, which I'm starting tomorrow as Empire Strikes Back is about to start now and then I really need to start tea for me and the kids, Linda MaCartneys Buffalo Burgers and sweet potato chips (fries for the American readers).

No comments: