Thursday 8 May 2014

How It Looks

After my 6 hour shift yesterday I got back home and tried the bits I'd done on the chasis, Ironclad front piece, Death Company front piece, and the hands are all interchangable as well. I picked up some more glue yesterday as well and will get the 2 hands done during Saturday. I also got a message from the seller on Ebay yesterday that was overcharging on postage and he should have posted both squads with some extras as well to make up for the delay, his reason does check out, so at last The Lion's Blades will be finished, and some more Marines for The Knights of Blood. I've also included the 3rd Ironclad as I'll be painting that at the same time as the multi role dread and the last 10 Dev Marines and the old Multi Melta Marine. Still after another one of those and 2 plasma cannons but I do have something on watch on ebay that could net me the Plasmas, just leaves me the multimelta and a couple of Marines to carry them.

1 comment:

greggles said...

That's an impressive amount of work. Keep it up!