Wednesday 7 May 2014

Knights Of Blood Death Company Dread/Ironclad

I picked up my package from the post office that had the Blood Angel bits, I also got a 3rd Ironclad in this lot as well, this one is staying as an Ironclad, painted up in Knights Of Blood colours for those occasions when I play them as Charcadons. The new on spru model is getting magnetised up to fulfil a dual role of Death Company and Ironclad Dreadnought, lots of greenstuff and lots of magnets so far have been used. The reason why the covers and other bits aren't on is because I'm waiting for the green stuff to cure and I'll post pics of them on tomorrow. Also need to pick up some more glue but the usual shop doesn't have any loc tight in right now so when I'm finished at my first shift for today I'll be dropping in at  Booths to get some from there.

2 comments:

greggles said...

Brilliant! I never thought about magnetizing the front of the dreads plate to swap between versions. Now suddenly regret gluing so many dreads...

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Really it's only an issue with Furioso Dreads and maybe Bjõrn The Fell Handed in a Space Wolves army. The other problem is a Death Company Dread is black with a Furioso Dread being normal Chapter colours which could be an issue if you have a rules lawyer playing against you. Myself I'm planning on painting this guy mostly red with black crosses so I can get around the colour problem.