Monday 29 September 2014

Lot Of Death, Mortis Progess and T'other WIP

So finally got my paws on the Maugan Ra and thought I'd put the family tree up. This Death Jester is I have to say my favourite, I just like the look of him. I believe the model formed the base for the Maugan Ra, which I think if you look closely you can see it. The new Death Jester I think is also based on the old Deaath Jester, the bones on the chest hint at the orginal and the basic stance is there just with a newer Shuriken Cannon. Also the 2 squads of Death Jesters, the first squad is permenat, the 2nd squad is made from Death Jesters that are embedded in the 3 Troupes of the Chorus and the Mimes, rules wise I think I'm going to use them as either Shadow Spectors or DE Scourges, both move fast and pack a punch ala Death Jesters.
Onto the Dread found a missile rack, will be digging the missile pod out to put on proberly the other upper pylon with Las cannons off the razorback for now, later the Auto Cannons. And my back wall that myself and a friend rendered over the werkend.

No comments: