Friday 12 September 2014

Wyld Speculation

I've not heard anything this is just me talking what looks like a good idea from where we stand now.
So after this weekends Alien (Space Hulk re-issue, how many of those sellers on ebay going to be cursing GW this week?) Invasion, the rumor mill would have us believe it's Dark Eldar next (already licked it, already mine. I had to let something go so I could afford this one though). After that it's Blood Angels, Necrons and Sisters Of Battle. To me if they are going to do a campaign box again DE should go against White Scars, Khan vanished into the Web Way, they've carried that grudge so long a Dwarf would be proud or Salamanders who's home world of Nocturn is raided on a semi regular basis over Blood Angels who don't have the historic hatred of the DE just the usual foul Xenos of the Imperium view, which would line up a Marine Suppliment after DE rather than Blood Angels. But, and here's where I fall down, if it is done that way Sister Of Battle make more sense going against Necrons rather than Blood Angels, the whole Sancuary 101 was it? So could this see Blood Angels last? Could I be talking feyu? Leave thoughts on how fracking wrong I am below

No comments: