Sunday 9 November 2014

Busy Week

So with a 10am-10pm day on Monday and starting work at 3pm Tuesday and only getting out at 10am Friday morning, I've only had a day to do anything so far this week but what a busy day. The Rangers are being split between 2 squads, one with a sephia wash and the other with the oxide wash, both got a white dry brush over the wash as well, more may be added at a later date.
The Death Jester is going to be dual role for now, Gunner on the Raider and in the Troupe as well, that one is up next.
The Raider I'd primed already and added a coat of Ushsbati Bone to the places I was doing orange, this one is inspired by the Gulf Racing colours, I was going to do Martini racing but I felt 3 white base raiders was a bit much. I then painted the orange and lastly added some blue but by that time it was late and I was a bit drunk.
While I was at work the Incubi I'd won on ebay arrived, I got 4 of which 3 are going with my counts as Solitaire in a Venom and the last one is going into the Malal Dæmon Army as a Herald of Slannesh, will be painting that one when I get the rest if this months stuff painted.

2 comments:

greggles said...

Pretty cool to see someone working on the old school raiders. It's funny how they seem to look more wicked then the revised ones. Just point at enemy and run them over!

Poxy Proxy Predator said...

Thanks!